Saturday, May 25, 2013

52 Reasons We Love You - Teacher Gift Idea



I saw this idea awhile back and thought it was so cute. I decided to take this idea and make it bigger. Bigger cards that is. I was student teaching in a classroom and wanted the students to write two reasons why they loved their teacher. They wrote it down on the worksheet page. I cut them out and glued each one to a card (depending on the age of the students, the students could probably do this step). I used the hole puncher and binder rings to bind the book together. This was the finished product. It turned out AMAZING!!!
 -Kate-
Materials:
  • Piatnick Giant Size Playing Cards (bought through Amazon)
  • Binder rings
  • Glue stick        
  • Construction paper
  • Scissors
  • Pencil/pen/marker
  • 52 reasons page worksheet (click here for printable)
  • 52 Reasons We Love You label (click here for printable)
  • Hole puncher
 

No comments:

Post a Comment